The Terms and Conditions stipulated below are effective as 19 of July, 2022.
1. Below are the Terms and Conditions, to be accepted by the player in the registration process. Latest version 8 is 19 of July, 2022.
2. Trueflip.com is operated by True Flip Gaming Ltd, a company established in accordance with Maltese Law. True Flip Gaming Ltd was registered on November 01, 2018 under the registration number C 89212 and has its registered office at Level G, (Office 1/1939), Quantum House 75, Abate Rigord Street, Ta'Xbiex XBX 1120, Malta.
3. True Flip Gaming Ltd is licensed and regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA) on the 1st of October, 2020 with the licence number MGA/B2C/778/2020 , and is therefore authorised to offer Casino games.
4. Games available on the Website are provided by the following game providers, which are licensed and regulated by MGA under the following service provider licences:
• Games provided by Evolution Gaming Malta Limited are offered under licence number MGA/B2B/187/2010,
• Games provided by Play’n Go Malta Limited are offered under licence number MGA/B2B/225/2012,
• Games provided by ELK Studios Malta Limited are offered under licence number MGA/B2B/605/2018,
• Games provided by Pragmaticplay Limited are offered under licence number MGA/B2B/317/2016,
• Games provided by Hub88 Limited are offered under licence number MGA/B2B/536/2018,
• Games provided by Nolimit City Limited are offered under licence number MGA/B2B/299/2015,
• Games provided by Push Gaming Malta Limited are offered under licence number MGA/B2B/779/2020,
• Games provided by Relax Gaming Limited are offered under licence number MGA/B2B/246/2013,
• Games provided by SubTech Ltd are offered under licence number MGA/B2B/693/2019,
• Games provided by Thunderkick Malta Limited are offered under licence number MGA/B2B/248/2013,
• Games provided by Tom Horn Gaming Limited are offered under licence number MGA/B2B/333/2016,
• Games provided by Wazdan Limited are offered under licence number MGA/B2B/206/2011,
• Games provided by Amusnet Gaming Limited are offered under licence number MGA/B2B/252/2013,
• Games provided by Digital Software Limited are offered under licence number MGA/B2B/204/2011,
• Games provided by Blueprint Technologies (Malta) Ltd are offered under licence number MGA/B2B/684/2019,
• Games provided by Genii Limited are offered under Recognition notice RN/123/2019 on the basis of UK Gambling Commision Type 1 B2B Licence № 000-039331-R-319436-008,
• Games provided by Playson Limited are offered under Recognition notice RN/101/2018 on the basis of UK Gambling Commision license № 041337-R-321523-013,
• Games provided by Yggdrasil Gaming Limited are offered under license number MGA/B2B/230/2012,
• Games provided by NetEnt Malta Limited are offered under license number MGA/B2B/109/2004,
• Games provided by Playtech P.L.C are offered under license number MGA/CRP/137/2007.
5. Remote gambling may be illegal in other jurisdiction. It is your responsibility to know whether your participation in the Games is legal in the jurisdiction where you are located or citizen of which you’re. True Flip Gaming Ltd makes no representation as to the legality of its online gambling service in other jurisdictions. This agreement is governed by the laws of Malta and shall be interpreted in accordance with these laws.
6. True Flip Gaming Ltd is referred to as “we” or “us”, “True Flip” and the player as “you” or “the Player”.
7. “Games”, “the Games” or “Game” is referred to as any of the gaming products offered at the websites.
8. There is only one version of these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions may be published in a number of languages, reflecting the same principles, for information purposes and to help Players. It is however only the English version that is the legal basis of the relationship between you and True Flip. In case of any discrepancy between the English version and the non-English version of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
9. These Terms and Conditions constitute a legally binding agreement between the Players and True Flip and govern your use of the True Flip website (“Website”). Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully. True Flip Gaming Ltd reserves the right to make changes to these Terms and Conditions with prior notice of Players. True Flip will ensure that the Player is informed about such changes. These Terms and Conditions shall be made readily available and accessible to Players at all times.
10. Players are responsible for reviewing the terms and conditions regularly to ensure that they agree with terms governing the placing of wagers. It is also recommended to review these Terms and Conditions each time you use the website.
11. These Terms and Conditions become applicable when you register and confirm your registration details in the registration process at the Website. By registering an account with True Flip, you agree that you have read these Terms and Conditions and accept them.
12. The game rules shall be made available and accessible to you at all times at the game section of the Website as well as any information relating to any commission or any other fee held by True Flip Gaming Ltd or otherwise charged to the Player available at the Payment Policy placed on the Website.
1. You are over 18 years of age or comply with a higher minimum legal age, stipulated in the jurisdiction of your residence under the laws applicable to you. It is Your sole responsibility to know whether online gambling is legal in Your country of residence or citizenship. It is a criminal offence to gamble whilst being under age.
2. You are solely responsible for the account details such as username and password or any other linked email address used as a means to access your account on the Website. You are also responsible for the security of any personal computer or device on which you register your account and from which your account may be accessed. In the case there is a suspicion that such information should have been compromised you must inform True Flip Gaming Ltd and take proper actions to prohibit or prevent any unauthorised access to any part of your account or funds. We shall not be responsible for any unauthorised use of your account when we are not at fault.
3. You may only use the Games on your own behalf and not on the behalf of any other person or company. An True Flip Account may only be held by an individual. For the avoidance of doubt, company Accounts are not permitted.
4. You may only participate in the Games strictly in your personal non-professional capacity for recreational and entertainment reasons only.
5. You are aware that the right to access and use the Website and any products there offered, may be considered illegal in certain countries. True Flip is not able to verify the legality of service in each and every jurisdiction, consequently, You are responsible for determining whether Your accessing and using Our Website is compliant with the applicable laws in Your country and You warrant to Us that gambling is not illegal in the territory where You reside or citizen of which you are. You should not use the services of True Flip if You are a resident or/and citizen in one of the following countries and/or territories: the USA, Puerto Rico, the United States Virgin Islands, American Samoa, Guam, Marshall Islands, Northern Mariana Islands, and United States Minor Outlying Islands, Afghanistan, Algeria, Australia, Republic of Austria, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belgium, Bhutan, Bonaire, Bulgaria, Brunei, Cambodia, Cayman Islands, Central African Republic, China, Cuba, Curacao, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, Futuna Islands, Federal Republic of Germany, Gibraltar, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Iran, Israel, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Macau, Malaysia, Morocco, Netherlands, Niger, Nigeria, North Korea, Oman, Pakistan, Philippines, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Reunion, Saba, St Eustatius, St Martin, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Saint-Barthelemy and Wallis, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Serbia, Slovakia, Spain, Sudan, Syria, Taiwan, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, UAE, UK (“prohibited countries”).
6. You are not allowed to transfer funds from your Account to other Players or to receive money from other Players into your Account, or to transfer, sell and/or acquire, user accounts.
7. As an Account holder You are responsible for providing True Flip with correct personal details and information. Consequently, You agree that all information that You give Us, such as but not limited to, address and email, during the term of validity of the Agreement, is complete and true, and that You will immediately notify True Flip should there be changes to such information. Should True Flip become aware that You have failed to provide to Us correct information, We retain the right to block and/or close Your Account immediately.
8. You may only participate in any Game only if you have enough funds on your Account for such participation.
9. You may not use funds that is tainted or associated with any illegality and does not originate from any illegal activity or source. True Flip reserves the right at any time and without prior notice, to ban a Player, close an Account and to suspend, revoke, or cancel any payment or winnings or to confiscate all funds therein where that Player is reasonably suspected of engaging in fraudulent activities which include, but are not limited to: the use of stolen or falsified credit cards or account numbers, chip dumping, forgery, collusion, and the submission of data or documents which are forged, stolen or otherwise misappropriated.
10. You are solely responsible for reporting and accounting for any taxes or other fees applicable to you under the relevant laws for any winnings that you receive from True Flip.
11. In relation to deposits and withdrawals of funds into and from your Account, you shall only use such credit cards and other financial instruments that are valid and lawfully belong to you. True Flip prohibits players to use any credit funds in relation to deposits and withdrawals of funds into and from your Account. If during the security check, True Flip would discover violations of this provision, your winnings will be confiscated and your deposits may be returned exclusively by True Flip's decision.
12. You understand and acknowledge that by playing Games provided by Us, You take the risk of losing money deposited into Your Account. Should You not wish to accept this, kindly refrain from using the Website any further.
13. You shall not be involved in any fraudulent, collusive, fixing or other unlawful activity in relation to your and third parties’ participation in any of the Games and shall not use any software-assisted methods or techniques or hardware devices for your participation in any of the Games. We hereby reserve the right at any time and without prior notice to suspend, revoke, or invalidate any betting in the event of such behaviour.
14. You may only use the software of your own personal, recreational use in accordance with rules and terms and conditions we have established and in accordance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
15. As part of Your use of Our Website, We provide You with a live chat availability, through which You can communicate with Our customer service representatives. All conversations shall be recorded. Abusive or offensive language will not be tolerated. Use of the chat facility should strictly relate to Our services and any queries related thereto.
16. You shall be courteous to other Players using the Website as well as support personnel employed by True Flip Gaming Ltd and avoid rude or obscene comments.
17. You shall not access Games that are not available within Your region (place of residence or citizenship). Additionally, You shall not mask your IP address by using a VPN, proxy or otherwise when navigating on our Website.
18. You are strongly recommended to retain a copy of Transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
19. You acknowledge and accept the general methods, rules, and procedures of services and games available and specified on trueflip.com. You acknowledge that you are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of data relating to your bets and games. You agree to abstain from any intentional and misleading acts or actions that may damage the Company’s reputation.
20. You are not allowed to give a permission to anybody else to use your account. Failure to do so may lead to your Account being blocked for access and “freezing” or confiscation of all your funds.
21. Should You become aware of possible errors or incompleteness in the software, You agree to refrain from taking advantage of them. Moreover, You shall report any error or incompleteness immediately to our Customer Service at [email protected]. Should the player fail to fulfil the obligations stated in this clause, True Flip has a right to full compensation for all costs related to the error or incompleteness, including any costs incurred in association with the respective error/incompleteness and the failed notification by the Player.
22. You shall immediately report the receipt of funds in the account and or rewards not associated with the normal game process by addressing an email to our Customer Service at [email protected]. Failure to do so may lead to your Account being blocked for access and “freezing” or confiscation of all your funds by a True Flip’s decision.
1. In order for you to be able to place bets and deposit money, you must first register personally with us and open an account (“account”)
2. You are allowed to have only one account and register this personally. If you attempt to open more than one account, all accounts you try to open may be blocked or closed and any bets and bonuses may be voided. At True Flip’s sole discretion and in the event that We consider that multiple Accounts have been opened in genuine error, We may agree to credit the first Account which You would have opened with Us with any of balance remaining on Your additional Account(s). Should We have reasonable grounds to believe that fraud has been committed or attempted, We reserve the right to suspend, revoke, or cancel any related transaction, any bonus or any other promotion without prejudice to any other action or redress In these Terms and Conditions, a reference to ‘fraud’ shall be deemed to include ‘bonus abuse’. Bonus abuse includes, but is not limited to, opening more than one Account in order to claim an additional bonus or benefit.
3. Only one Account for each household, IP address and computer device is allowed. If two or more users share the same household, IP address and computer device, True Flip must be informed by the respective Accounts’ holders. Failure to do so may lead to your Account being blocked for access and “freezing” or confiscation of all your funds.
4. You agree that all information that you give us, such as but not limited to, valid identification, date of birth, address, email and a clear passport/ID card photograph, during the term of validity of this agreement is complete, true, correct and that you will immediately notify True Flip of changes of such information or change such details by yourself on the Website. You are hereby notified that We carry out verification procedures and that Your Account may be immediately blocked for access or closed if We suspect that You have supplied Us with false or misleading information.
5. You are required to update and keep up to date the mandatory information provided in the registration form in the event such information changes.
6. As part of the registration process, you will have to enter your email and password for your login into the Website. It is your sole and exclusive responsibility to ensure that your login details are kept securely. You must not disclose your login details to anyone. We are not responsible for any abuse or misuse of your Account by third parties due to your disclosure, whether intentional or accidental, whether active or passive, of your login details to any third party.
7. You will have to choose the currency of your account during registration process. Supported currencies are EUR, NOK, CAD, NZD, PLN. You will find all available currencies at the registration screen.
8. True Flip Gaming Ltd reserves the right to refuse or close an Account at its sole discretion but any contractual obligations already made by True Flip Gaming Ltd shall, without prejudice to any rights available at law to True Flip Gaming Ltd, be honoured accordingly.
9. You understand and accept that True Flip strictly prohibits cheating Players and Player collusion. The Company will take all reasonable measures to prevent and to identify collusions and cheating and their participants. Should We have reasonable suspicion that any cheating or collusion has occurred, We reserve the right to void any bet that We suspect has been made as a result of such behaviour and/or confiscate any funds on Your Account and close Your Account. Moreover, any Player which has reasonable grounds to suspect that another Player is taking an unfair advantage through cheating or collusion is to report the suspicion to True Flip by sending an email to customer support. We are not liable for any loss or any damage incurred by you or any other player as a result of collusion, fraud, other illegal activities, or deceit. We will act in this respect at our sole discretion.
10. True Flip does not allow the use of robotic, automated, mechanical, electronic or other devices to make automated decisions in any Game or in respect of any bet on its Website, whether such use is attempted or affected by You or by any third parties. Should We have reasonable suspicion that any such device is being used on the Websites, We reserve the right to void any bet that We suspect has been made using such a device and exclude any customer from any promotion or competition in which We suspect that such a device has been used. You are also prohibited from utilising an external resource that is designed to provide a Player with an unfair advantage. Such prohibited external resources may include, but are not limited to, third-party software applications and databases as well as websites, web-based databases, subscription services and the assistance of any other person regardless of whether or not that person is also the holder of a True Flip Account. We may also suspend the Account in question pending investigation into the matter and close the Account at Our sole discretion. True Flip considers the use of such devices to be tantamount to fraud and reserves its right not to refund any balance on the Account at the time of termination and to cancel any pending games.
11. If you wish to close your Account, you may do so at any time, by contacting customer support in written form. Any funds in the True Flip Account will be remitted to You. The effective closure of the Account will correspond to the termination of the Terms and Conditions. In case the reason behind the closure of the Account is related to concerns about possible gambling addiction you shall indicate it accordingly. A Player who closes an Account for gambling addiction reasons shall not open or try to open a new True Flip Account. True Flip shall not be liable for any direct or indirect consequential damages, should an individual succeed in opening a new Account. We reserve the right to close an Account opened in breach of this rule at any point in time.
12. In case a Player account is closed, related information about the account is saved for six (6) year from the time the account is closed and ten (10) years in case of suspicion of or proved fraudulent or money-laundering actions on the part of You. Such retention is made through our Data Processor account. Related information includes Player name, address, phone, email and account transactional details.
13. True Flip does not offer services to Players who are identified as Politically Exposed Persons (PEP). Should You be identified a PEP at any stage, Your Account will be closed and any remaining real money balance will be returned (subject to general regulatory obligations). If You disagree with Our determination of Your PEP status, please contact Us.
1. We may charge assigned fees for processing deposits. If such fees occur, they are visible during the deposit process.
2. We will assign minimum deposit levels and maximum deposit levels as specified in Payment Policy and Cashier section on the Website.
3. Depositing funds into your account is made by use of any of the methods specified in Payment Policy on the Website, as may be amended from time to time. Details in respect to the timings for withdrawals in respect to the method utilised are available on the relevant pages of the Website as may be amended from time to time.
4. Depositing funds into Your Account shall at all times be made through a financial institution or a payment solution provider, by the use of any of the methods specified on the Website, as may be amended from time to time. Procedures, terms, availability and duration for transactions may vary depending on the time, the country and the financial institution used. Please note that Cardholder should retain a copy of Transaction records, True Flip’s policies and rules.
5. Deposited amounts are available on the Account within a reasonable amount of time after the confirmation of the deposit specified in Payment Policy on all available deposit options unless extra verification procedures are needed as stated in 4.6.
6. We reserve the right to use additional procedures and means to verify your identity (Know Your Client) when effecting deposits into your Account in cases specified in Payment Policy.
7. If True Flip mistakenly credits your Account with winnings that do not belong to you, whether due to a technical or human error or otherwise, the amount will remain property of True Flip and the amount will be transferred from your Account. If prior to True Flip becoming aware of the error you have withdrawn funds that do not belong to you, without prejudice to other remedies and actions that may be available at law, the mistakenly paid amount will constitute a debt owed by you to True Flip. In the event of an incorrect crediting, you are obliged to notify True Flip immediately by email.
8. You shall only use credit card and other financial instruments that are valid and lawfully belong to you. If during the security check, True Flip would discover violations of this provision, all your winnings will be confiscated and your deposits may be returned exclusively by True Flip 's decision.
9. True Flip does not grant any credit for the use of its services. True Flip prohibits players to use any credit funds in relation to deposits and withdrawals of funds into and from your Account.
10. Minimum deposit requirements that apply for each deposit method are specified in the Cashier section on the Website.
11. True Flip accept payments made in EUR and other currencies. In case your payment account (i.e. your bank account) is in a different currency, than your True Flip Account, our payment provider, or your bank as the case may be, will convert the funds to the relevant currency before depositing it to your account. Likewise, the funds you withdraw will be sent to you in your True Flip Account currency and your bank, as the case may be, will convert the funds to your payment account currency. Please note that any exchange premiums are payable by you.
12. True Flip reserves the right to use additional procedures and means to verify your identity both before and after effecting deposits into your Player Account. It is unlawful to deposit funds from ill-gotten means.
13. Deposits made to Your True Flip Account should be commensurate with game play and betting levels. If in True Flip’s discretion, there is suspicion of abuse (for instance, where a deposited amount has not been wagered or used for an appropriate level of game play and the user then makes a withdrawal request in relation to that deposited amount or where True Flip suspects that You are abusing exchange rate fluctuations or made a financial gain through arbitrage), We reserve the right at any time and without prior notice, in Our absolute discretion, to cancel any deposit(s), and/or any withdrawals , in part or in full, to deduct and/or to retract any balance or costs that may have resulted in conjunction therewith from any funds held in the User’s Account, confiscate funds including winnings and to close the True Flip Account indefinitely, with notification. We further reserve the right to request and obtain satisfactory proof of deposit and additional copies of personal identification and other documents as may be required at any stage during the Account’s lifetime and in such instances prior to processing any withdrawal request, the processing of such request to be entirely at True Flip’s discretion. In cases where We are not satisfied by the submitted documentation, True Flip may cancel the withdrawal and return the funds to the Account or confiscate the funds and block the Account indefinitely.
14. The payment managers employed by True Flip will carry out additional verification procedures for any cumulative deposits equals to or exceeding equivalent of €2,000. The value of cumulative deposits will be calculated on a daily basis, taking into account all deposits effected by you since the establishment of the business relationship with True Flip.
15. When a chargeback request has been received in relation to Your True Flip Account, We may contact You as the registered Account holder, so as to seek confirmation of Your identity, documentation or explanations regarding the chargeback. Reminders may be sent should the requested information not be received.
1. We may charge assigned fees for processing withdrawals. If such fees occur, they are visible during the withdrawal process.
2. Available withdrawal options are stated in Payment Policy and Cashier section on the Website and may differ depending on the market from which the Player originates.
3. Withdrawals will be remitted only to the same account from which the funds paid into the Player’s account originated. True Flip reserves the right to take all necessary measures to confirm all details. This will be done within a reasonable time frame.
4. Whenever possible, True Flip shall pay out Your withdrawals using the same method You have utilised to make Your deposits. Withdrawal payouts may only be made in the name of and to the registered Account holder.
5. Financing a bet may be illegal in the territory in which You reside or citizen of which you are. In such circumstances You are not authorised to use and finance Your Account for the purposes of placing a bet. Your participation in the products We provide in a territory where such participation is prohibited by law, shall not affect any stakes or payments made to and accrued for the benefit of True Flip. You are solely responsible for determining whether You can finance Your Account in accordance with the applicable laws in Your country.
6. The payment managers employed by True Flip may carry out additional verification procedures for any cumulative withdrawals equals to or exceeding equivalent of €2,000. The value of cumulative withdrawals will be calculated on a daily basis, taking into account all withdrawals effected by you since the establishment of the business relationship with True Flip. We further reserve the right to carry out such verification procedures also in case of lower pay-outs. Such verification may for example include copies of Player’s passport /ID card and/or utility bills.
7. Transactions shall be monitored in order to prevent money laundering and to counter the financing of terrorism. True Flip, the Regulator and any Governing body can monitor or request to review all transactions to prevent this crime from being committed. True Flip shall report any suspicious transactions to the competent authorities in the relevant jurisdiction. Should We be made aware of any suspicious activity relating to any of Our Games, We shall report this to the relevant institutions immediately, and you shall be obliged to cooperate with the Company in the investigation of such an event. True Flip may at any time and without prior notice suspend, block or close an Account and withhold any funds therein, if it is obliged to do so in accordance with the applicable prevention of money laundering and financing of terrorism laws and regulations.
8. The time for the withdrawal to be finalised may vary due to the circumstances but a withdrawal attempt should be approved or denied within two (2) business days. A Player shall be informed about reasons for any delay if the time for the money to arrive at the Players account exceeds five (5) days.
9. The maximum withdrawal amount is capped at 20000 EUR per month, split non over 5000 EUR per week. Withdrawal limits may be increased, depending on the player's VIP-level
10. Kindly be aware that our products are consumed instantly during gameplay. Thus, we cannot provide refunds, returns of goods, or cancellation of your service when playing. If you play a game with real money, the money will be drawn from your Player account instantly.
11. True Flip is not a banking institution and you are not to expect any interest.
12. We may charge assigned fees for processing withdrawals. If such fees occur, they are visible during the withdrawal process.
13. True Flip does not impose any restrictions on the withdrawal of funds which have not been used for wagering. However, True Flip reserves the right to charge a fee should you request a withdrawal without a Player Account turnover that is equal or more than the amount of funds deposited. If such fee occurs, it is visible during the withdrawal process.
14. Acceptance of a withdrawal request shall be subject to you having made and sufficiently wagered a real-money deposit and in accordance with any other terms and conditions set out by True Flip Gaming Ltd. In order to withdraw any amount of money from a player account, the full amount of the deposit must be wagered at least three by the player. All withdrawal requests shall be subject to the transaction limits and withdrawal methods that we shall notify you of prior to withdrawal. We retain the right to carry out due diligence at the withdrawal stage should it be deemed necessary and especially in cases where deposited funds have not been used for wagering.
1. The Bonus & other Promotional Scheme Conditions defined in this Section is of version 2 of October 12, 2020 , and is valid until a new version is made available on the Website.
2. All promotional bonuses, including the first deposit bonus, are non-withdrawable unless otherwise specified in the specific terms of a bonus.
3. Full details and conditions of the bonus scheme are fully stated in Bonus Policy on the Website
4. These Bonus Terms and Conditions may be published in a number of languages, reflecting the same principles, for information purposes and to help Players. It is however only the English version that is the legal basis of the relationship between you and True Flip. In case of any discrepancy between the English version and the non-English version of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
1. Unexpected technical problems or circumstances outside the control of True Flip such as technical problems at third party providers allows True Flip to cancel bets and give refunds to Players.
2. True Flip has the right to suspend, revoke, limit, cancel and refuse bets in case they are considered to be too large or if we see that the betting pattern of the Player takes place in such a way that the system is being abused.
3. If a refund is decided upon, the amount of the refund shall be returned to the Player’s account, the Player shall be informed and the procedure finalised within 48 hours after the decision has been made.
4. In the case that a game is stuck in a state where it cannot be finished, for example a connection loss while playing, True Flip has the right to “clean up” such bets at a regular basis and refund the bet/wager to the Player’s account. This is performed on a monthly basis. If the game has been aborted or miscarried on the server, the Player should be refunded.
5. If a bonus campaign has in any way been misconfigured, True Flip has the right to alter Players’ balances and account details to correct the mistake.
6. If a game contains a bug or misconfiguration that causes incorrect behaviour or pay-out, True Flip has the right to remove the game and alter Players’ balances and account details to correct the mistake.
7. True Flip is not liable for any downtime, server disruptions, lagging, or any technical or political disturbance to the game play. Refunds may be given solely at the discretion of the management.
8. True Flip shall accept no liability for any damages or losses which are deemed or alleged to have arisen out of or in connection with website or its content; including without limitation, delays or interruptions in operation or transmission, loss or corruption of data, communication or lines failure, any persons’ misuse of the site or its content or any errors or omissions in content.
9. True Flip may remove any game from the Website at any time we see fit.
1. An inactive account is an account that has not been accessed for twelve (12) months and that has a real money balance.
2. A dormant account is an account that has not been accessed for thirty (30) months and that has a real money balance.
3. True Flip will contact you via email up to thirty (30) days prior to your Account become inactive informing that your Account is about to become inactive.
4. An account which is inactive as a result of self-exclusion shall not be charged any inactive account fee until such period of self-exclusion lapses.
5. True Flip reserves the right to close your Account and refund the remaining balance to you if you are inactive for a period longer than twenty-four (24) months.
6. True Flip reserves the right to close your Account and refund the remaining balance to your Account, if you self-exclude yourself for a period greater than six (6) months, provided this does not infringe the applicable AML legislation.
7. If for some reason True Flip cannot refund the remaining balance to your account using your personal information True Flip will on monthly basis try to get in contact with you, including land mail, to be able to close account and refund the remaining balance to you. If after (5) five years from the moment your account becomes inactive True Flip are unable to get in contact with you and refund the remaining balance to your account, True Flip shall keep the remaining balance in its favour and use the funds for Player protection initiatives.
8. If you are inactive and not in a position to accept any material changes to the Terms and Conditions, any fees charged to the account shall be in accordance with the Terms and Conditions that you last agreed to.
1. You may at your discretion choose to limit the amount you deposit (this allows You to limit the amount of funds You can deposit into the Account in a given period) and /or wager (this allows You to control exactly how much money You’re willing to wager over a given period. It limits the total amount You are able to place in stakes).
2. You may at your discretion choose to set a loss limit (this allows You to restrict the amount of real money You can lose from the deposits You make. Winnings are included in the calculation of the loss) and/or a maximum session time during which you are allowed to be logged in at the Website. After this period has expired, you will be logged out of the Website and any game in progress are stopped.
3. The Reality Check tool. The Reality Check tool helps You monitor Your gaming activity Once this feature is activated, a message will be displayed on Your screen at selected intervals. This message will inform You about how long You have been playing, how much You have spent/won, it will offer a direct link to Your transaction history and present You with the option to resume or exit the game.
4. You may at your discretion choose to limit your ability to access your Account (log in) for indefinite time in which your account will not be accessible again and your remaining funds are transferred back to your bank account.
5. You may at your discretion choose to limit your ability to access your Account (log in) for a time of a defined period of time, during which your account will not be accessible again and your remaining funds are transferred back to your bank account.
6. All limitations mentioned above is administered and initiated by contacting the Website’s support.
7. Any exclusion implemented shall only be removed:
7.1. upon expiry of the set duration;
7.2. upon your request.
8. Any self-exclusion request would be valid for the brand you are currently a member of only and does not include other sites operated by us.
9. If you wish to make more stringent a limit or increase the duration of the self-exclusion, such changes shall be effective immediately upon receipt of such notice. If you wish to make a limit less stringent, this shall become effective only after the lapse of not less than twenty-four (24) hours from notification. If you would wish to remove a self-exclusion, such change shall only take place 7 days after the request has been received.
1. True Flip does not allow anyone under 18 years of age to open an Account on its Websites. Should You be under 18 years of age and attempt to open an Account with Us or should You assist an underage person in opening an Account with Us, You are in breach of the law. Should You have minors in Your household or should there be a possibility of minors accessing Your computer, please make sure to:
1.1. Not to share Your log-in details;
1.2. Not to enable the “remember password” function on the login screens;
1.3. Not to share Your credit card or bank account details with minors;
1.4. Install parental control software or internet filter software on Your computers. Such software can be obtained from www.netnanny.com and www.cyberpatrol.com. These links are provided for convenience only and True Flip does not provide any warranty or assume any responsibility in relation to the same.
2. True Flip is committed to providing an outstanding service to its customers. As part of this commitment We endeavour to assist Our customers in gambling responsibly with the tools listed in section “Responsible Gaming”. True Flip shall always strive to reasonably enforce its social responsibility, however, We trust You understand that human error cannot be completely ruled out and We therefore solicit Your full collaboration at all times. We shall take no responsibility and exclude all form of liability should You continue gambling or persist in using the Website, with the intent of avoiding the relevant measures in place, this includes opening or attempting to register accounts with Us by using false or misleading personal data so as to bypass limits, exclusions and other responsible gaming tools previously requested by You.
3. Should You feel that You may be at risk of developing a dependency on gambling or would like to be certain that You, or anyone else in Your household does not have access to gambling websites, You may consider installing software which prevents users from accessing any gambling websites. There are independent third party websites that offer products that are aimed at blocking gambling related websites or software. Betfilter and GamBlock are two of the websites that offer this service. These references are provided for convenience only and True Flip does not provide any warranty or assume any responsibility in relation to the same. So as to ensure maximum protection to those affected by gambling problems, this kind of software cannot be removed from a device once it is installed.
4 Players are to note that True Flip would not be made aware of any self-exclusions set-up on other gambling websites.
5 If You have chosen to restrict Yourself from playing on True Flip because there is the possibility that You might have a gambling problem, it is advisable to consider excluding Yourself from all the gambling environments You may have access to, both online and offline.
1. You acknowledge and accept that we collect and use your personal data in order to allow you access and use of the Website and in order to allow you to participate in Games.
2. We acknowledge that in collecting your personal details as stated in the previous Clause, we are bound by the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679. We will protect your personal information and respect your privacy in accordance with best business practices and applicable laws.
Data protection contact details:
Data Controller (True Flip Gaming Ltd) and Data Protection Officer can be contacted via: [email protected]
4. Your personal data will be used by us to allow you to participate in the Games and to carry out relevant actions to your participation in the Games.
5. We may also use your personal data to inform you of promotions, changes and new services that we think you may find interesting. In order to receive such direct marketing data, you must opt-in for such service during registration process or by contacting support.
6. When you open an account with us, your personal data may be processed for anti-money laundering purposes.
7. Your personal data will not be given to third parties, unless such disclosure is necessary for the processing of your requests in relation to your participation in the Games, is specifically allowed by you or unless it is required by law. In the case of supply of personal data to third parties, specifically the names of the parties, and for what purpose such persons may use that data, a specific opt-in approach will be adopted. As True Flip ’s business partners or suppliers or service providers may be responsible for certain parts of the overall functioning or operation of the Website, personal data may be disclosed to them. Relevant authorities, employees of True Flip, in particular Customer Support, the payment team and other employees shall also have access to your personal data for the purpose of executing their duties and providing you with assistance and the Service. You hereby consent to such disclosures.
8. The recipients or categories of recipients of your personal data shall be included. This may include other data controllers, joint controllers and data processors to whom data is transferred or disclosed.
9. You acknowledge that we also have the right to data portability that implies:
9.1. to forward to the data subjects the personal data which they have received from the same data subject, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format; and
9.2. and to transmit those data to another data controller, where it is technically feasible to do so.
10. We may even collect a cookie from your browser, in order to make the website experience better. You can, if you wish, turn off the collection of cookies. You must note however, that turning off cookies may restrict your use of the Website.
11. In order to provide you with an efficient service, we and our service providers may require to transfer your personal data from one country to another in the EU and EFTA regions. In this case, details of said data transfers will be provided and reference will be made to the appropriate or suitable safeguards.
12. Transactions are checked to prevent money laundering and suspicious transactions will be reported to the relevant authorities.
13. We have a retention period for data of no more than six (6) years from closing Your account and ten (10) years in case of suspicion of either proved fraudulent or money-laundering actions on the part of You. Such retention is made through our Data Processor account.
14. You have the right to access your data, as well as rectify, erase and restrict it whilst having the right to data portability requests.
15. You may object to the processing of your data and may withdraw consent, if the processing is based on consent.
16. You have the possibility of lodging a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority.
1. True Flip Gaming Ltd declares that it is unlawful to deposit money from ill-gotten means and fraud will not be tolerated. Any suspicious activity will be investigated and knowing our customer is of vital importance, all strategies implemented to identify our customer are aimed at ensuring a level playing field and maximum fraud prevention.
2. All transactions shall be checked in order to prevent money laundering. True Flip shall report any suspicious transactions to the relevant competent authorities in Malta. If True Flip becomes aware of any suspicious activity relating to any of the Games of the Website, True Flip must report this to the Authority immediately. True Flip may immediately and without notice to suspend, block or close an Account and withhold funds if requested to do so in accordance with the Prevention of Money Laundering Act.
3. True Flip ’s obligations towards responsible gaming and AML legislation trump commercial conditions.
4. Activities that True Flip considers possible indications of money laundering include:
4.1. The client showing unusual apprehension or reservations about True Flip’s anti-money laundering policies.
4.2. The client’s interest in conducting financial transactions which are contrary to good business sense or are inconsistent with the client’s business policy.
4.3. The client failing to provide the proof of legitimate sources for their funds
4.4. The client providing false information regarding the source of their funds.
4.5. The client having a history of being the subject of news that is indicative of civil or criminal violations.
4.6. The client seems to be acting as a ‘front man’ for an unrevealed person or business, and does not satisfactorily respond to requests for identifying this person or business.
4.7. The client not able to easily describe the nature of his/her activities.
4.8. The client maintains multiple accounts and conducts an unusually high number of inter-account or 3rd party transactions.
4.9. The client’s previously usually inactive account starts receiving a surge of wire activity.
4.10. Client deposits considerable amounts during a single session by means of multiple prepaid cards.
4.11. Client makes small wagers even though he has significant amounts deposited, followed by a request to withdraw well in excess of any winnings.
4.12. Client makes frequent deposits and withdrawal requests without any reasonable explanation.
4.13. Client enquires about the possibility of moving funds between accounts belonging to the same gaming group.
4.14. Client carries out transactions which seem to be disproportionate to his/her wealth, known income or financial situation.
4.15. Client seeks to transfer funds to the account of another customer or to a bank account held in the name of a third party.
4.16. Client displays suspicious behaviour in playing games that are considered as high risk.
4.17. Client participates in any type of collusion with other Users;
4.18. Client developed and used strategies aimed at obtaining unfair winnings;
4.19. Client committed fraudulent actions against True Flip or its payment providers;
4.20. Client used third party software or analysis systems;
4.21. Client was engaged in creating of two or more accounts, using unfair external factors or influences.
The above list is by no means an exhaustive list. True Flip monitors its client and account activity in light of several other red flags and takes appropriate measures to prevent money laundering.
Detailed rules on AML procedure are outlined in a separate AML& KYC Policy placed on the Website.
1. One of the international standards for preventing illegal activity is customer due diligence (KYC). According to KYC, True Flip establishes its own verification procedures within the standards of anti-money laundering and “Know Your Customer” frameworks.
2. True Flip guarantee that all Players of trueflip.com Website ensure by accepting this Terms & Conditions at least the following:
2.1. The Player has completed the registration form truthfully and correctly.
2.2. The Player is not an individual under 18 years old or other legal age of majority in Player's jurisdiction.
2.3. The Player has registered personally and not on the behalf of someone else.
2.4. The Player uses the account for personal use and has no commercial intentions.
2.5. The Player has no knowledge about any bet result of the underlying bet before placing it.
2.6. The Player does not have multiple accounts on trueflip.com website.
2.7. The Player has read and accepted this Terms & Conditions.
2.8. The Player cannot sell, transfer, assign and/or acquire by any other means the accounts to/from other Players.
2.9. The Player assures that he/she won’t use his/her account to transfer funds amongst his/her accounts.
3. Verification procedures consists of 2 steps:
Players are required to complete the registration process in order to perform any deposits or withdrawals. During the registration process, the following information is required to complete the registration:
• First name
• Last name
• Email address
• Permanent Residential Address
• Identity reference number, where available
• Nationality (optionally)
• Place and Date of Birth
• Confirmation that the User is not a PEP (politically exposed person) and agree to KYC procedure
• Consent to receive promo mails and offers (optionally)
The system will not allow players under 18 years of age to register or deposit.
True Flip reserves the right to collect the passport/ID card from the end user in case of deposits lower EUR 2000 when the user requests to withdraw the funds irrespective of the amount of such withdrawal.
True Flip identity verification procedure requires the Player to provide True Flip with reliable, independent source documents, data or information (e.g., national ID, international passport, driving license, bank statement, utility bill).
a) in case of a first withdrawal for the sum equal to or exceeding 2000 euros or its equivalent;
b) in case of a deposit for the sum equal to or exceeding 2000 euros or its equivalent;
c) in case of depositing or withdrawing in amount of 2000 euros (or its equivalent) or more (cumulative, by several instalments) by the same Player.
The value of cumulative transactions will be calculated on a daily basis, taking into account all deposits/withdrawals effected by the Player since the establishment of the business relationship.
True Flip can conduct the verification process by obtaining player’s information or documents for the KYC procedure from reliable sources such as banks or payment systems, such as Trustly Pay’n’Play service.
Please note that True Flip can request you to undergo additional verification procedure under the present Policy before your first deposit that is lower than 2000 euros or its equivalent if such requirement is essential for processing payments through certain payment providers/institutions/banks.
We also acknowledge you that in view of the latest AML requirements targeted anonymous purchases and exchanges including virtual currencies and prepaid cards, the monthly transaction limit on prepaid cards was gone down to €150 to combat their use in criminal transactions and terrorist financing. It means that cards with higher limits shall undergo additional verification procedure and AML check in accordance with this Policy.
True Flip will take steps to confirm the authenticity of documents and information provided by the Players. All legal methods for double-checking identification information will be used and True Flip reserves the right to investigate certain Players who have been determined to be risky or suspicious as stated at the present Terms & Conditions below.
4. True Flip reserves the right to request up-to-date documents from the Players, even though they have passed identity verification in the past in suspicious cases.
5. The Player is obliged to collaborate with regard to the AML/ KYC check and to provide any information and document deemed necessary by True Flip.
6. True Flip will make all reasonable efforts to prevent Players from restricted countries mentioned at Section 2 of this Terms & Conditions to reach the games.
7. In case the automatic procedures fail, True Flip shall contact the Player by email or other means to obtain the information and documents needed. In case the Player does not provide the documents in the requested form and any other information requested to satisfy the AML/KYC check, True Flip may deny the Player’s withdrawal or “freeze” the account of the Player for playing (in case of KYC check during depositing) until such document or information is provided.
9. Detailed rules on KYC procedure are outlined in a separate AML& KYC Policy placed on the Website.
1. True Flip will endeavour to make a Player’s experience with us an enjoyable one, however, there may be occasions where a Player may feel dissatisfied with the quality of our product/s or of our customer service. A Player may raise a complaint by addressing an email to our Customer Service at [email protected] and [email protected] . Your complaint will be escalated to management and we endeavour to tackle it within 48 hours of receipt. The outcome of the complaint will be communicated to you within 10 days from the date of receipt, provided that in certain cases this can be extended by a further 10 days.
2. Should you not be satisfied with the way your complaint was resolved or handled you may escalate directly to the Malta Gaming Authority or to an Accredited Alternative Dispute Resolution Service. MGA may be contacted via email on [email protected] or the MGA support portal. eCOGRA is one of such ADR service and can be reached by following link https://ecogra.org/forms/adr-dispute-step-1 to complete a dispute form14.3 In the event that your complaint has not been resolved through the above procedures, you may wish to bring a claim before the Malta Arbitration Centre as a registered Alternative Dispute Resolution. Provided that the Arbitration Centre does not classify the action as vexatious or frivolous then True Flip shall bear the entire costs of the action.
1. As part of your use of the Website, we may provide you with a chat facility, which is moderated by us and subject to controls. We reserve the right to review the chat and to keep a record of all statements made on such facility. Your use of the chat facility should be for recreational and socialising purposes, and is subject to the following rules:
1.1. You shall not make any statements that are sexually explicit or grossly offensive, including expressions of bigotry, racism, hatred or profanity;
1.2. You shall not make statements that are abusive, defamatory or harassing or insulting to the operators of the Website;
1.3. You shall not make statements that advertise, promote or otherwise relate to any other online entities;
1.4. You shall not make statements about us, the Website, or any other Internet site(s) connected to us that are untrue and/or malicious and/or damaging to us;
1.5. You shall not collude through the chat rooms or separate chat. Any suspicious chats will be reported to the Authority.
2. In the event of you breaching any of the above provisions relating to the chat facility, we shall have the right to remove the chat room or immediately terminate Your Player Account. Upon such termination, we shall refund to you any funds which may be in Your Player Account over and above any amount which may be owing to us at such time (if any). We shall report to the Authority of any suspicious chats.
1. You enter the Website and participate in the Games at your own risk. The Websites and the Games are provided without any warranty whatsoever, whether express or implied.
2. Without prejudice to the generality of the preceding clause, we, our directors, employees, partners, service provides:
2.1. Do not warrant that the software, the Games and the Website are fit for their purpose;
2.2. Do not warrant that the software, the Games and the Website are free from errors;
2.3. Do not warrant that the software, the Games and the Website will be accessible without interruptions;
2.4. Shall not be liable for any loss, costs, expenses or damages, whether direct, indirect, special, consequential, incidental or otherwise, arising in relation to your use of the Website or your participation in the Games.
3. You understand and acknowledge that, if there is a malfunction in a Game or its interoperability, any bets made during such malfunctioning shall be void. Funds obtained from a malfunctioning Game shall be considered void, as well as any subsequent game rounds with said funds, regardless of what Games are played using such funds.
4. You hereby agree to fully indemnify and hold harmless us, our directors, employees, partners and service providers for any cost, expense, loss, damages, claims and liabilities howsoever caused that may arise in relation to your use of the Website or participation in the Games.
5. To the extent permitted by law, Our maximum liability arising out of or in connection with Your use of the Websites, regardless of the cause of action (whether in contract, tort, breach of warranty or otherwise), will not exceed one thousand Euro (€1000) or the approximate equivalent thereof in the currency of the territory of Your residence.
6. All information displayed on Our Website is provided for information purposes only, and not intended to constitute professional advice of any kind. Neither True Flip nor any of its independent providers is liable for any information errors, incompleteness, inaccuracy or delays, or for any actions taken in reliance on information contained herein.
1. If you breach any provision of these Terms and Conditions or we have a reasonable ground to suspect that you have breached them, we reserve the right to not open, to suspend, or to close your Account.
2. You acknowledge that True Flip shall be the final decision-maker of whether you have violated True Flip’s rules, Terms and Conditions in a manner that results in suspension or permanent barring from participation in our site(s).
1. True Flip, its Group Companies and its licensors (including any Third Party Providers) are the sole holders of all rights in the Software and the Software’s code, structure and organisation, including copyright, trade secrets, intellectual property and other rights. You may not, within the limits prescribed by applicable laws:
1.1. copy, distribute, publish, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify, or translate the Software or make any attempt to access the source code to create derivative works of the source code of the Software, or otherwise;
1.2. sell, assign, sublicense, transfer, distribute or lease the Software;
1.3. make the Software available to any third party through a computer network or otherwise;
1.4. export the Software to any country (whether by physical or electronic means); or
1.5. or use the Software in a manner prohibited by applicable laws or regulations.(each of the above is an “Unauthorised Use”).
2. The term “True Flip” and any other trademarks, service marks, signs, trade names and/or domain names used by True Flip on the Websites and/or its applications from time to time (the “Trademarks”), belonged to True Flip and/or its Group Companies and/or licensors, and these entities reserve all rights to such Trademarks. In addition, all content on the Websites, including, but not limited to, the Software, images, pictures, graphics, photographs, animations, videos, music, audio and text (the “Website Content”) belongs to True Flip and/or its Group Companies and/or its licensors (including any third party providers) and is protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property or other rights. You hereby acknowledge that by using the services and the Websites You obtain no rights in the Website Content and/or the Trademarks, or any part thereof. Under no circumstances may You use the Website Content and/or the Trademarks without True Flip’s prior written consent.
Additionally, You agree not to do anything that will harm or potentially harm the rights, including the intellectual property rights, held by True Flip, its Group Companies and/or its licensors (including any third party providers) in the Software, the Trademarks or the Website Content nor will You do anything that damages the image or reputation of True Flip, its Group Companies, shareholders, employees, directors, officers and consultants.
1. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held to be illegal or unenforceable, such provision shall be severed from these Terms and Conditions and all other provisions shall remain in force unaffected by such severance.
2. We reserve the right to assign or otherwise lawfully transfer this agreement. You shall not assign or otherwise transfer this agreement.
3. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and us with respect to the Website and, save in the case of fraud, supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between you and us with respect to the Website.
1. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the Laws of Malta.
2. The parties agree that any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions, or the breach, termination or invalidity thereof, shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Maltese courts.